Kotiček za goste
- O nas
- Kako do nas - Marina Mali Lošinj
- Kako do nas - Biograd na Moru
- Kako do nas - Marina Baotić
- Jadranka Yacht Club
- O otoku Lošinju
- O Biogradu na Moru
- O Trogiru i Segetu
Marina Kremik, Primosten
Marina Mali Losinj
O Biogradu na Moru
Biograd na Moru is located 28 km south of Zadar.
Biograd na Moru is situated in the northern part of Dalmatia on the Adriatic coast. It is located on the Adriatic coast, overlooking island of Pašman, on the road from Zadar and Sukošan towards Vodice and Šibenik making itis an ideal starting location to many nautical destinations.
Did you know (a few interesting facts about Biograd na Moru):
- Biograd na Moru, the Croatian crown city, for the first time mentioned in the mid 10th century
- it was the seat of the Croatian kings and bishops in the following century
- It experienced its greatest flourish as the residence of medieval Croatian emperors
- In 1102, the Croatian-Hungarian king Colomanus was crowned there.
Numerous factual records of tumultuous and rich history of the Biograd region have been stored in fascinatingRegional Museum.
Posebne ponudbe 1/1